Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I like this Bum


I stopped watching the world baseball championship ever since Canada was eliminated but now my interest is rekindled and now I want Korea to win because of my new favourite player – Bum Ho Lee. Come on admit it saying Bum Ho Lee makes you giggle. I give the TV announcers credit because who can say Bum Ho Lee with a straight face. Now I am not a father but don’t they isn’t a book that parents read titled “Baby names you shouldn’t use because they will be made fun of in other languages”. Plus you think when he was coming over here for the tournament someone would have pulled him aside and said, “Hey Bum Ho, you may want to use your middle name or just go by Timmy Ho Lee for this tournament.” That’s what Toe Blake did. Do you think he would be in the Hockey Hall of Fame if he went by his real name of Hector Blake? I don’t think so.

So in honour of my new favourite Bum, I have assembled Tommy’s All Body Part Team. The list is dominated by baseball players.

1. Bum Ho Lee (baseball)
2. Albert Pujols (baseball)
3. Pete Lacock (baseball)
4. Rusty Kuntz (baseball)
5. Dick Trickle (auto racing)
6. Dick Pole (baseball)
7. Harry Colon (football)
8. Jack Glasscock (baseball)
9. Adam Foote (hockey)
10. Jeff Finger (hockey)
More details on my shows in Laughlin and Primm coming up in the next blog. GO KOREA AND GO BUM-HO

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard I peed my pants, but I don't care it just means I have to change my Depends. Ahh, the joys of being old.

    ReplyDelete